Since 1997, the physicians of The Vein and Vascular Institute have had a reputation for providing excellent surgical services. Our Board Certified Vascular Surgeons are dedicated to treating venous and arterial disease, “The entire Vascular System”. We are the vein and artery experts. Our surgeons are offering the latest techniques in endovascular surgery including endovascular aortic stent grafting and peripheral arterial stenting, as well as all other arterial and venous reconstruction.
Board Certified Vascular Surgeons specializing in endovascular treatment.
Our practice, unlike others in the Tampa area, has the ability to diagnosis and treat the entire vascular system. This not only includes state of the art treatment of spider and varicose veins but other arterial or lymphatic diseases as well. We are the only practice in the Tampa Bay area that completely focuses on the vascular system as a whole instead of just one part. Unlike most practices, we are also uniquely trained and experienced to offer all forms of diagnosis and therapy including:
- Minimally invasive outpatient surgery
- In-office laser ablation of varicose veins
- Varicose veins/spider vein injections and laser therapy
- In-office removal of varicose veins,( Microphlebectomy)
- Complex arterial and venous bypass surgical procedures
- Peripheral arterial atherectomy
- Carotid surgery and carotid stenting
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- Standard open and minimally invasive Thoracic and abdominal aneurysm surgery
- On site suite for Endovascular diagnosis and treatments (angiography, balloon angioplasty and stents)
Call us today to schedule a simple $99 screening that could save your life.
Facilities designed especially for your treatment.
Our state-of-the-art nationally accredited vascular laboratory was built for the purpose of diagnosing and treating venous and arterial disease. It is one of only a few in the state that is a nationally accredited vascular laboratory.
At the Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay you will find the most advanced technologies available anywhere, such as the Philips EnVisor HD system for color duplex ultrasound which is used by technicians and physicians specially trained to accurately and painlessly detect and diagnose venous and arterial disease.